Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Picture Day

Just sharing some pictures!! Now you will have faces to go with all the names. Some close friends of ours came over and took these. Thanks Tovsruds!! If anyone would like their number let me know!!




One Dozen Shorts!

Payton age 7



Hannah age 11



Moriah age 12




Hudson age 10 and

Madison age 14





Trevor age 15

(16 next week)



Jordan age 18

Off to college in 2 weeks



Maximus age 16 mos



Bailey age 6 and
Abigail age 3
Here we are!
Dan and Trina
age . . . unimportant!!!



This is what we did after a hard day of work!!

Amazing memories!! What's not to love?!?

2 comments:

heather said...

Trina, Great pictures! I love having faces to go with all your stories. I enjoy your blog so much and I let all my "mom" friends know about it. I have even asked my husband to take a look at a couple entries. I am thrilled to have you, Brandy, Debbi, Tamera and Monica come speak at MOPS in November. Be ready for a lot of questions! Enjoy your last few weeks of summer!
--Heather Hall

Schultz Family said...

What a beautiful family you have! So good to put a face to all the stories you tell!