Friday, June 13, 2008

Graduation

There is so much I need to write and so little time. I will write next week, but wanted to update with some pictures. I also added a link to all of our youtube videos. (Jordan's graduation speech is included) Until then, these are pictures of Jordan's graduation. He graduated valedictorian from Hallmark Charter School in Sanger. Honestly, Dan and I are baffled by that fact. He and I barely graduated from highschool and I didn't even know how to spell valedictorian. Yet another guarantee that God exists and has a plan that is bigger than me.!!


Blessings,

Trina

Jordan and Maximus






Seriously!!



Proud doesn't begin to describe how we feel about Jordan.




OK I couldn't help it. I have to write a little something. As we celebrate all that Jordan has accomplished, it would be easy for Dan and I to lose our humility. God knows this and so He makes sure to keep us in check with situations like this one:


I was working with my girls on getting their room REALLY cleaned out when we heard someone yelling. We all went running and this is what we found:


Yes, the toilet was flushed and he got a good scrubbing after we took this picture and a video that's on Youtube.

God knows what His plan is and it's OBVIOUSLY bigger than me!!

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Allison Vasquez said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm reading . . .glad you're writing again.